A Bear and a fox

 I really wasn't expecting to be blessed with more creature viewing on Saturday, but the fox was wondering around outside our house, and there just happened to be a bear visible that we watched for quite some time as it enjoyed its dinner.


It then ran into the thicket of bushes outside our kitchen window.


I don't think I could ever tire of watching these massive creatures


Round Top was visible today!


Gems from home


Brady's sister and her family surprised my kids with a visit. The striking airline pilots messed up their vacation a little bit, and they unexpectedly ended up in Parowan. 
It was a fun surprise even though we only enjoyed it via FaceTime.



Our adorable neighbor girl decorated Lexi's legs during church today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrises, Rainbows, Ferry Food, Bears, and Big Ships

Bush Plane Wild Ride

Cherish Sunsets, Wild Creatures, and Wild Places