Sealife Sunday

We enjoyed nature for the Sabbath today. Zoom church was struggling to play so we were restricted to our usual family study. We went and explored the island more. The day was beautiful and about as clear and dry as it gets on False Pass. We walked out on the dock and the sea creatures made themselves known. We verified that the fin we saw in the harbor yesterday was indeed a Salmon Shark. There were actually two of them. We also saw a lot of jelly fish as well as Sea Lions. The sea lions disappeared and didn't resurface in time for me to film them, but the rest are below for your viewing pleasure.



View of the town via the dock


This is a clear day



The berries we love to pick and eat as we wander



Tug boat pulling Trident Sea Food's catch of Silver Salmon


Salmon Shark










Jelly fish


We see lots of bear poop, but no actual bears. I am ok with that.
One of the men told us last night that they just appear, and I was like nope, nope, nope. 




A little gem I received from Lexi of Bradyn and his cousins dance party


Bradyn practicing his Brigadoon audition.
I love the intense look my sister has when she's sight reading music.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrises, Rainbows, Ferry Food, Bears, and Big Ships

Bush Plane Wild Ride

Cherish Sunsets, Wild Creatures, and Wild Places